Data Engineer/Analyst required to manipulate and analyse cyber data. 12 + 12 month hourly rate contract.Your new company
You will be working for a large Federal Government Department.Your new role
As the Data Engineer/Analyst, you will be manipulating and analysing large volumes of Cyber Data. You will be managing and maintaining large data sets and have an ability to figure out relationships between disparate data sets efficiently and at scale. This role will require you to have broad knowledge of programming languages, Data analytics, databases, data structures and cloud services. The overall purpose of this role is to use the data to be able to better identify any Cyber Hygiene issues. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Python
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with ingesting, linking and maintaining data sets from different sources
- Experience with database formats like JSON and NoSQL would be desirable.
- An understanding of Gitlab, Docker, Linux would be desirable.
- Experience with CI/CD solutions would be desirable.
- You must be an Australian citizen and will possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain an NV1 level personnel security clearance.
The chance to work in a small, high-performing team with exciting subject matter as well as a 12 + 12-month contract is on offer. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Call Liam O'Meara on 02 62579802 or email for any questions relating to this role.