This position supports global/regional strategy officers in developing, executing, and monitoring of Corporate Strategy by researching and analyzing market, industry, and company trends. *Role & Responsibility
* Role Type:
Team Member Market Intelligence:
- Leads research and analysis on economic trends; Interprets economic research and analysis to advise management on business implications and recommends changes to strategy or operating plan
- Analyzes adjacent industries and competitors and provides recommendations on strategic decisions
- Build reports & dashboards that will help organization to understand progress and trends of key strategic initiatives and projects
- Identify requirements that are needed by the business to more effectively manage performance, and work with the business on prioritization. Ensure that critical data is captured in appropriate systems and can be accessed by stakeholders
- Lead the analytics which bring visibility and awareness to untapped potential and drive the development of actions which capture the opportunity.
- Collaborate with functional departments to translate business needs into technical/service solutions
Strategy Development & Execution:
- Researches market and competitive intelligence and incorporates intelligence into strategy development/execution
- Analyzes adjacent markets and products to identify areas of opportunity for product/market expansion and/or acquisition/partnership opportunities
- Evaluate business opportunities, building a business case, performing appropriate due diligence as appropriate and making appropriate recommendation to senior management.
- Develop business case and plans including market analysis, pro forma ("what if" scenario) financial analysis and feasibility studies for new business initiatives.
- Monitors and evaluates results of existing plans to ensure growth and profitability and makes adjustments as necessary
- Conducts gap analyses to ensure that strategies can be met; proactively identifies initiatives/projects that require further development or that should be stopped
- Education: Bachelors degree in Business related field (business, economics, statistics, mathematics, finance)
- Experience: 0>3 years
- Prior experience required in micro- and macroeconomic research to evaluate market trends
- Ability to present complex information clearly to executives
- Advanced analytic and statistical programs/software such as:
- Power BI (or tableau) - relational data management & visualization
- Python (or R) - statistical analysis & machine learning
- Demonstrated ability to drive change
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to persuade executive team
- High competency Strategic Thinking, and Execution
- Proven ability to challenge status quo
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with very short timelines/deadlines
- Ability to create and evaluate business cases
- Strong business acumen
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed fostering an inclusive and a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans. Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.