Junior AdTech Platform and Audience Product Owner
Dell Technologies is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our marketing technology leads come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation, and coordination of cutting-edge digital marketing technology strategies to optimize customer experiences.
Join us as a JuniorProduct Owner
in our Advertising Technology
team, based in Round Rock, Texas
to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impactWhat you'll achieve
As a JuniorAdTech Platform and Audience Product Owner
, you will work in an exciting Digital Audience team that is modernizing customer experience and accelerating digital transformation. Your specific focus will be on technical market research to innovate our approach to audience, creating intelligence and insights that support audience creation, tools, and processes. You will work in the Digital Audience Center of Excellence team to support Marketing and Media Planning to help build and modernize our tech stack, tools, and processes.You will:
Take the first steps toward your dream careerEvery Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for in this role:Essential Requirements
- Work hand in hand with current teams to innovate and prepare for the new era of privacy-by-design product marketing
- Assist in custom research and panels to support insights and data enrichment, powering critical activities such as Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI), custom algorithms, and audience creation
- Help identify opportunities to integrate system products and technology to create a unified approach to identity and addressability that fits with existing and new strategy
- Support the implementation of a testing strategy for new panel and market research solutions, looking into the intersection of data providers as well as contextual solutions
- Communicate findings and look for opportunities to expand and innovate our current audience tools, and look for key partner unlocks to support planned program activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: be comfortable communicating technical details to non-technical stakeholders and be capable of troubleshooting and problem-solving technical issues with the IT teams
- Analytical mindset with a problem-solving orientation
- Adaptability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Strong level of attention to detail is a must
- Entry-level coding and data analytic background preferred
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- Prior experience in media agency Advertising technology or technology a plus
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered. We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.Compensation
Dell is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range for this position is $50,915 - $86,791 annually depending on location.Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.