Be part of a team that unleashes the power of leading-edge technologies to help improve the health and well-being of those most vulnerable in our country and communities. Working at Gainwell carries its rewards. You'll have an incredible opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. You'll add to your technical credentials and certifications while enjoying a generous, flexible vacation policy and educational assistance. We also have comprehensive leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
As an Advisory Analytics Manager at Gainwell, you can contribute your skills as we harness the power of technology to help our clients improve the health and well-being of the members they serve - a community's most vulnerable. Connect your passion with purpose, teaming with people who thrive on finding innovative solutions to some of healthcare's biggest challenges. Here are the details on this position.
Your role in our mission
* Manage all aspects of work to achieve milestones and product release dates.
* Partners with Technology Managers and Directors to lead Technology projects in support of the departments strategic plan.
* Viewed as a project Leadership resource and point of contact responsible for driving analysis, recommendations, decisions and delivery.
* Facilitates and establishes cross-functional alliances within and outside the Data Analytics Technology Departments to drive results.
* Communicate effectively with stakeholders on matters of both routine tasks and escalations.
* Report on work status and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Conduct Root Cause Analysis as needed to resolve issues.
* Mentors and coaches other Project Managers, identifying and addresses cross project gaps.
* Defines complex project plans for multiple simultaneous projects or for a single highly complex project including scope, budget and schedule and executes tasks to achieve project goals using standard project management methodologies and practices.
* Manages one or more medium to large sized projects with moderate complexity or single highly complex project within the program.
* Gains buy-in for project goals and decisions with tough and diverse groups.
* Leads and facilitates project meetings and presentations to leadership.
* Engages and initiates change leadership.
* Drives Teams towards decisions.
* Leverages governance for project benefit.
* Assesses results and determines and implements risk mitigation solutions as appropriate.
* Proactively monitors risks, issues, and scope ensuring the appropriate level of priority, visibility and escalation.
* Proactively communicates plan and all relevant components of the plan such as risk, schedules, expectations, and on-going updates to Stakeholders, Sponsors, and Project Teams to maintain project alignment.
* Builds trust and influences without authority cross-functionally and across divers teams.
What we're looking for
* 7 or more years of work experience as a IT Project Manager.
* Knowledge of issues/risk management and project change requests
* Experience managing projects in an Agile Delivery Framework.
* Proficient knowledge of strategic and financial analysis
* Proficient experience working with Microsoft Suite and project management tools such as Azure DevOPS, ProductPlan, PlanView, ServiceNow, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
* Preferred: Experience managing Application/Product Development Projects
* Preferred: Experience working in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or willingness to learn SAFe
* Preferred: Experience working quality management approaches and techniques
* Preferred: Experience working with delivery assurance policies and procedures to ensure compliance
* Advanced knowledge of project processes, problem management tools and procedures.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio, and project management tools such as Azure. DevOPS, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
* Advanced knowledge of application impact on operational and business functions.
* Proficient financial acumen to interpret corporate financial analysis and financial statements.
* Strong customer service and team orientation.
* Some Healthcare Experience, preferably Medicaid.
What you should expect in this role
* Opportunities to travel through your work (0-10%)
* Hybrid work environment 3 days a week in the office as needed for face-to-face and client meetings with the remainder of time remote work. The office is located in the Roseville/Sacramento area.
* Video cameras must be used during all interviews, as well as during the initial week of orientation.
The pay range for this position is $92, - $132, per year, however, the base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. Put your passion to work at Gainwell. You'll have the opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. All salaried, full-time candidates are eligible for our generous, flexible vacation policy, a 401(k) employer match, comprehensive health benefits, and educational assistance. We also have a variety of leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
We believe nothing is impossible when you bring together people who care deeply about making healthcare work better for everyone. Build your career with Gainwell, an industry leader. You'll be joining a company where collaboration, innovation, and inclusion fuel our growth. Learn more about Gainwell at our company website and visit our Careers site for all available job role openings.
Gainwell Technologies is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.