Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, Dash Solutions is a fast-growing fintech company that provides digital payments and engagement program management to thousands of customers throughout the US. Dash Solutions offers innovative strategies and a proprietary technology stack, including payroll, expense, gift, reward, and incentive card products to employers, financial institutions, and government agencies. For the past several years we have experienced tremendous growth, and we continue to see a phenomenal opportunity in the payments industry. We have a great company, an excellent team, and years of experience developing payment products and managing programs.Position Summary
The Fraud Analyst is responsible for analyzing spend and load transactions, new accounts, and customer behavior to identify anomalous activity and potential risk to the customer and the company. The analyst will need to document their findings and take appropriate action and escalate appropriately to prevent losses. The analyst will need to work directly with clients and other colleagues to mitigate losses. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Monitors transactions across multiple delivery channels to identify trends and patterns of fraudulent activity and takes appropriate action.
- Mitigates identified potential fraud loss by placing holds/restricting access, performing necessary due diligence.
- Provides internal support to issues concerning fraud and suspicious activity.
- Review queued transactions and independently determine if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate.
- Assist the Compliance department in compiling relevant information and narrative to make the determination if a SAR needs to be filed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong analytic and computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ability to recognize fraudulent items and items that merit more detailed analysis by reviewing accounts and transactions to determine fraud trends.
- 2 + years of experience in retail operations, wire/ACH, fraud, compliance, audit, investigation, or related field.
- Project management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with teams in high volume environment
The culture at Dash Solutions is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have the freedom and flexibility to manage their domain as leader while enjoying company strong support of endeavors. Some Benefits to Working at Dash Solutions Include:
Our DASH Values
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Matching 401k plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life term and short term disability coverages
- Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team, events, perks, and regular company meetings to transparently communicate goals and business progress
- Solutions - We use creativity to develop innovative solutions.
- Passion - We are passionate about delivery for our customers every day.
- Authenticity - We lead and communicate with authenticity.
- Respect - We row together with respect and enjoy the ride.
- Key - The key to our success is our willingness to ask “WhyNot?”
Dash Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQIA+ Employer and provides a competitive, and comprehensive compensation package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We strive to provide a fair and inclusive recruitment process, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for opportunities within our organization.