Your new company
Are you looking for a new challenge in the field of compliance? Do you have experience of compliance monitoring, drafting reports, and CFT? If so, you might be interested in joining a financial services firm based in Southampton that is seeking a Senior Compliance Analyst.
The financial service firm is a leading provider of fund and corporate services, with offices across Europe and Asia. They work with a diverse range of clients, from private equity and real estate funds to family offices and corporate entities. They\'re committed to delivering high-quality, tailored solutions to our clients while fostering a culture of excellence, innovation, and collaboration amongst their people.
Your new role
As a Senior Compliance Analyst, you will be part of the Compliance team in our Southampton office, reporting to the Compliance Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Conducting compliance monitoring reviews across various business lines and jurisdictions, in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan.
- Drafting compliance reports and presenting the findings and recommendations to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Providing advice and guidance on compliance matters, such as regulatory requirements, policies and procedures, risk assessments, and best practices.
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of the compliance framework, including updating policies and procedures, conducting training and awareness sessions, and liaising with external regulators and auditors.
- Assisting with the CFT (Counter Financing of Terrorism) program, including performing due diligence checks, screening transactions, and reporting suspicious activities
What you\'ll need to succeed
- A degree in law, finance, accounting or a related field, or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in compliance, preferably in the fund or corporate services industry.
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment and compliance standards in the UK and other jurisdictions where the group operates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with different teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- A proactive and flexible approach, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
What you\'ll get in return
- Salary up to £45,000 based on experience
- Hybrid working (2 days a week WFH)
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme (10% after 2 years)
- 25 Days holiday
- Private health care
- + More!
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.