Do you have Managerial experience in an MI, BI or Data Analysis role?Do you have previous experience using Power BI?
Then consider the role of Business Intelligence Manager
at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.What is the role about?
The role involves identifying and translating market opportunities into actionable recommendations.The purpose of the Business Intelligence Manager is to lead in the preparation and development of key business intelligence to enable efficient, effective and commercially focussed performance reporting within the business for their assigned divisions.The role will also ensure the data requirements of claims processing activity are met to ensure the business submits its claims in a timely and efficient manner.The Business Intelligence Manager is responsible for managing the BI Analysts and BI Developers to ensure all implementation of new contracts, design and research is completed.The role will act as a second signatory to ensure that robust controls are in place for the accuracy of the data presented.The role will work closely with other departments to ensure business reporting requirements are delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner and will ensure the usage of reporting tools are maximised. Complete monthly trend analysis and report back on findings and best practice and implement changes to improve performance.This is a full time, permanent position.Just some of your day-to-day responsibilities would include
What's in it for you?
- Managing the ongoing production of daily, weekly, periodic and annual performance analysis as required including, but not limited to; Contract KPI analysis, Customer contract reporting including service standards, Volume reporting on key metrics at a contract, provider and office level, Conversion rate and sustainment reporting, Flash reporting, PRaP/claim accuracy and efficiency reporting.
- Manage the BI analysts and executives to ensure all reporting is correct and checks/validations are in place
- Monthly presentation of key findings across relevant programmes, trend analysis completed, and implementation plan created for those findings.
- Act as workstream lead for new contract implementations as assigned
- Research market opportunities and report against competitors in the market.
- Implement newly awarded contracts working with key stakeholders across the business.
- Use SQL and Power BI to create dashboard MI.
- The development of BI tool generated reports to facilitate ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Provide daily BI as required to support PRaP processing, claims reconciliation and subcontractor claims analysis.
- The preparation of commercially focussed KPI analysis for senior Operational managers, BI Manager and Associate Director of BI to drive performance improvement.
- The preparation of regular period performance business intelligence including the consolidation of reporting packs required to support contract Service Delivery Board meetings and branch operational management.
- The preparation of cohort statistical analysis at a contract group level to support ongoing short-term and longer term forecasting assumptions.
- The preparation of accurate and robust contractual performance statistics inline with internal and customer requirements.
- Research the internal and external reporting requirements of existing and newly awarded contracts.
- Ensure reporting processes and procedures are fully documented and constantly reviewed in line with changing business and customer requirements.
- Provide input from a finance perspective into future developments of MI reporting tools used in the business including writing business cases specifications for new reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with Operations colleagues by maintaining an approachable presence.
Alongside a generous base salary (pro-rata for part time), and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development, and progression opportunities. All travel for sessions will be reimbursed, and you will have access to the full range of Reed in Partnership benefits, which include:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata for part time) plus statutory bank holidays
- Hybrid Working
- Reed Pension Scheme
- Award Winning Management & Leadership training
- Professional & Personal Development Funds
- Bi-annual pay reviews
- Plus much more that can be found Here
With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.To be successful in this role we are looking for someone withPrevious experience in a MI, BI or data analysis roleDemonstrable advanced Visual Basic skillsExperience and use of Power Automate, SQL, PythonExperience of creating and ongoing development of reporting using Power BIPrevious experience of using Business Intelligence / Data warehousing products