Retail Bank - Contract Role: Transaction Reporting SME
Duration: 6-9 months
Day Rate: To be confirmed (TBC)
A leading retail bank is actively seeking a Transaction Reporting Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a contract position lasting 6-9 months. In this role, reporting directly to the Transaction Reporting Manager, you can anticipate a high level of autonomy and exposure.
- Provide expertise in transaction reporting, with a primary focus on Emir Refit compliance.
- Collaborate with the Transaction Reporting Manager to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Proven experience in transaction reporting within the banking sector.
- Expertise in Emir Refit regulations.
- Strong autonomy and exposure in previous roles.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and find this opportunity a good match with your skills and experience, please apply to this job advert. In the event that you do not receive a response within 72 hours, please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted, unless otherwise notified.