Data Scientist - Internal Audit
Permanent - Hybrid
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/ Nueva Leon, Mexico / Heredia, Costa Rica
Competitive Salary + benefits
I am partnering with a leading multinational organisation that are currently seeking a skilled Data Scientist to join their internal audit team. They are a successful FTSE 100 manufacturing organisation with a huge global presence. This role can be based out of Kuala Lumpur, Nueva Leon and Heredia.
What this position will offer you:
- World-leading company with a global presence, working on a variety of interesting projects.
- Recently established technology hubs developing top-tier capabilities for innovation across many strategic locations.
- A competitive compensation package with room to grow and progress.
As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Identify, conceptualise, and create data analytics extract routines to facilitate departmental operations.
- Oversee data extraction, storage, and transformation, applying data science or machine learning, and produce output for team analysis and visualization.
- Utilise tools to automate routines and devise strategies for continuous monitoring and analysis of extensive data volumes.
- Collaborate with management and business partners to pinpoint suitable data sources and elements for supporting data science initiatives.
- Evaluate data sources, ensuring completeness and accuracy of received data where applicable.
- Engage and cooperate with team members to achieve departmental objectives in the realm of data science and analytics.
- Execute specialized data science or analysis projects as assigned by management.
- Provide support for internal investigations using data science and analytics.
- Act as a subject matter expert in data insights, contributing to the department's capabilities in retail and consumer insights, process mining, and robotic process automation technologies.
- Identify opportunities for implementing machine learning and other artificial intelligence techniques in engagements.
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Data Analytics/Data Science
- Experience in the development and use of data science and analysis tools and techniques (such as SQL, Python/R, Tableau/Power BI) or other similar tools.
- Solid Experience with SAP (ERP and BW) data analysis at a database level.
- Knowledge using tools like SQL Server, Snowflake and Dataiku.
- Experience in automation tools such as UiPATH and Power Automate.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate well with others.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
This is an exciting role with many opportunities to develop your data science experience in a unique environment. This is a challenging position within a world-leading, dynamic organisation, where you will be a part of a successful global team. Apply now, to find out more!