Sunday 03 December 2023
£29,669 - £31,230
Agile Working Options
JOB TITLE: Analyst, Client Enablement and Data
SALARY: £29,669 - £31,230
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites.
As we support our New York business, some shift work will be required - This is between the hours of 2pm until 10pm, on a limited basis.
About This Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for a development focussed individual to support our service delivery.
Client Data is responsible for the maintenance of all Client, Bond and Reference data required to support the key business processes and you'll support in the delivery of this activity.
In return, you'll be supported to upskill and develop your understanding of Markets and Lending products.
What are we looking for?
A key requirement of the team is to deliver high quality, accurate and timely maintenance of Client, Reference & Market Data. Focus is on excellent customer support and continuous improvement to improve process efficiency as well as the client experience.
We're looking for a hardworking and proactive individual to join and deliver our service offering, where induction, training and full support will be provided!
Why Lloyds Banking Group
Like the modern Britain we serve, we’re evolving. Investing billions in our people, data and tech to transform the way we meet the ever-changing needs of our 26 million customers. We’re growing with purpose. Join us on our journey and you will too...
What You’ll Need
- Experience maintaining business, client, market or reference data
- A continuous improvement focussed approach to work, with a track record of delivering changes for Clients, Customers and Businesses
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities to deliver key business outcomes
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, peers and market counterparts
- An ability to adapt to evolving business needs as demanded by changing market, regulatory or business priorities
- Able to manage own time effectively and prioritise key activities to deliver business goals
About Working For Us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 24 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready for a career where you can have a positive impact as you learn, grow and thrive? Apply today and find out more.