About UK Infrastructure Bank
We are the new, government-owned policy bank - launched in June 2021 - providing £22bn of infrastructure finance and partnering with the private sector and local government to finance a green industrial revolution and drive growth across the United Kingdom.
We are looking for skilled and results oriented individuals who are motivated to help us build the UKIB into an industry-leading institution.
Works alongside the Operational Excellence Lead to support the implementation of change initiatives. Supports the delivery of the operational excellence strategy through a combination of process mapping and process management.
Core role accountabilities:
- Supports the delivery of initiatives within the continuous improvement strategy.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret data related to operational processes and performance.
- Maintain accurate documentation of operational processes and procedures.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to communicate key insights to stakeholders making recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders across the business to implement and drive efficient and successful changes aligned with the Bank's vision and goals.
- Supports process sponsors and process owners with process management responsibilities.
- Apply Lean methodology to identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency gains within the operations workflow.
- Configuring MS tools to facilitate process management tasks e.g. SharePoint.
- Investigate operational issues and incidents, conducting root cause analysis to prevent future occurrences.
- Identify and mitigate operational risks.
- Support the roll-out of any training initiatives and workshops, providing support to facilitation and ensuring workshop readiness.
- Supporting on ad-hoc initiatives and broader change programmes from an operational and strategic perspective
Knowledge, Skill and Experience requirements:
- Experience in developing and implementing policies, procedures, metrics and processes, including process mapping.
- Experience of building strong stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of process modelling.
- Experience of facilitating groups, creating an environment to solve problems and develop solutions.
- Working knowledge and experience of Six Sigma or similar certifications are desirable.
- Detailed understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Knowledge of operations management concepts and methodologies is a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and present different types of data.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently.
- Proven ability to foster a culture of continuous improvement within an organisation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and driven by process improvement.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Highly proficient in MS Office e.g. Excel, SharePoint
A career with us offers a unique opportunity to make a lasting impact and work on cutting-edge technologies that will drive the UK’s future. We value diversity in our people and inclusion is at the heart of what we do.
We offer competitive benefits and unique learning opportunities from combining both private and public sector skills and experience.