Machine Learning Engineer
Apollo Solutions have partnered with a leading AI/ML start-up headquartered in New York with a remote first policy across the US. They are developing cutting edge Machine Learning models to revolutionize how sales teams’ function.
They have recently raised funding from top venture capital firms and are looking to grow out their engineering team in an effort to build new and scale their existing software.
This role will centre around a strong ability to design, build, and maintain end-to-end machine learning pipelines. Responsibilities:
- Design, build and own end-to-end Machine Learning (ML) models.
- Create critical Machine Learning (ML) infrastructure and platform to a high standard.
- Build data models and visualizations of data that provide comprehensive analytics to their client base.
- Mentor junior members of the team
- 5+ years of experience working in software engineering inside a modern environment.
- Proficient at writing code in Python/Golang or similar languages
- Experience building machine learning models.
- Experience operating and managing machine learning models.
- Ideally experience working in globally distributed teams.
If you are interested, please apply now!