Service Desk Analyst
We're a global collective of music makers and lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a worldwide language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
A little bit about our team:
Global Technology offers a team of dynamic, creative and collaborative problem solvers, working together to build highly secure and scalable solutions to drive innovation and operational excellence. Reporting to the UK Service Desk Manager you will be a critical part of the Global Technology Service Desk team.
You will provide first, second and third-level responses to our users, via phone, self-service portal and in person for a team of >750 colleagues. Working to agreed SLAs, support will include desktop hardware and software, phones, mobile devices, remote access, meeting room support and other IT service requirements as well as mentoring other Service desk team members. You will support the IT Service Desk Manager when they are required to provide support to both senior executives & VIPs.
Here you'll work with -
Local IT End-User Support:
- Responsible for 1st, 2nd & 3rd level IT support and act as a point of escalation for local company users (onsite and remote)
- Support employee, contractors and senior executive/VIP IT on & off-boarding managing high priority and time-sensitive cases when necessary
- Deliver a remarkable user support experience and customer satisfaction ensuring that calls are appropriately logged, prioritised and categorised. Follow calls through to resolution (via Service Desk or other resource, internal or external)
- Provide standard software support, e.g., MS Office, Google Workspace, Adobe and comparable standard software
- Support end-users with Google Sites, Google Drive and other Google Applications,
- Coordinate IT relocation, e.g., office moves and employees moving desks
- Help with mobile work office, e.g., distribution of equipment to mobile work offices
- Provide support for internal users working on Windows, Mac, and mobile devices
- Liaise with users and other Company employees to help ensure that they are gaining the maximum benefit from the Company's systems, network and applications.
Local IT Equipment Management:
- Setup and maintain video conferencing and room booking equipment utilising the newest Cisco Cloud Technology
- Setup and maintain local network equipment and file management servers and cloud in close collaboration with regional and global technology experts
- Setup IT equipment in the office of senior management team members
- Ensure all machines are fully configured and compliant with company standards.
Local Infrastructure Support:
- Coordinate with Global and Regional IT Support Groups on infrastructure and application issues and assist on new deployments that may be required
- Ensure all IT equipment acquisitions follow company standards
- Contribute to and ensure compliance with the Company's IT General Controls (ITGC) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) procedures, reviews and reporting
- Respond to emergency fixes when required
- Over 3 years' experience in supporting Windows workstations/Windows Server - based enterprise environment, handling user PC, LAN and printer issues. Similar support experience with Office/365 suite and Google Workspace is required.
- Previous experience working in a help desk and technical support environment is essential.
- Experience working in a Cloud environment like AWS, Azure or GCP would be an advantage.
- Some working experience in an ERP or CRM environment is preferred
- Highly analytical and capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills; ability to form good working relationships with business users
- A strong customer service mindset is essential with a focus
- Energetic and participative style
- Windows and Mac configuration and support experience is essential
- Able to lift and move computer equipment
- Coordinate with Regional and Global teams on the implementation of application rollouts
- Able to create user documentation and actively contribute to knowledge-base articles
- ITIL Certification is preferred, but not a must
- Good communication skills are essential
- Strong Active Directory, Google Workspace Administration experience is essential
- Experience/understanding of SCCM, Intune, and Google Administration Panel is essential.
- Video conferencing experience is essential (Ideally Cisco Solutions)
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 including benefits and hybrid working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.