We are looking for a graduate or school leaver with an interest in Accounting and Finance, to join a Media and Advertising Agency as a Finance Analyst. Paying £23-26k, with fully study support and based in Central London, with hybrid working, this is an opportunity to gain exposure within a commercial finance team and gain valuable professional experience in your first full time role.
- Client KPI reporting post month-end.
- Support the Account team and Revenue Accountant in tracking fee invoicing. Assist with any revenue recognition queries.
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager in ensuring the financial health of the account(s) and that agency financial processes are followed.
- Analyse spend vs approved client budget and purchase order reconciliations.
- Assist Finance Director and Commercial Manager with client audits.
- Management of the supplier side unpaid media and assist team in resolving payables queries (before any supplier suspension risks).
- You will need to be a finance or accounting graduate or a school leaver with an interest in finance.
- Some form of experience within an accounting or finance role is advantageous but this is not a prerequisite.
The company is a Media and Communications Agency who are a subsidiary of an NYSE Listed Global Media and Marketing Group. The Agency have over 100 offices globally and have previously worked on campaigns for a wide variety of leading brands and Global companies such as Chanel, Audi, HSBC and many others.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.
More searches like this
- Graduate / Trainee Advertising, Creative & Media Other jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Advertising, Creative & Media Other jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Advertising, Creative & Media Other jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Advertising, Creative & Media Other jobs in United Kingdom