Job Title: Service Analyst (Problem Management)
Location: Preston/Farnborough- (Hybrid) - We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: Circa. £44,000
What you'll be doing:
- Govern the problem management activity for all suppliers
- Verify and monitor problem management SLAs & KPIs
- Provide escalation route for failing and poorly trending SLAs & KPIs
- Govern and manage Proactive and Reactive Problems to prevent or remediate failures and delays
- Perform high level analysis of incidents & other data sources to identify areas for focus and potential problem tickets
- Attend Daily, Weekly and Monthly Service Reviews representing Problem Management
- Communicate Problem Management performance to the wider organisation
- Lead detailed SRT calls and actions for high priority problems driving out permanent resolution
- Maintain process documentation and BMS
- Coordinate with Business groups to identify issues that require Proactive problem investigation
- Liaise with the SDM community to ensure updates are communicated on root cause and prevention for major incidents that have impacted service
Your skills and experiences:
- Extensive knowledge of IT Industry from Enterprise perspective
- Stakeholder Engagement experience
- Experience in a service operations environment
- Desk environment with team leader or management duties
- Understanding of Supplier structure that supports BAE & the requirements of the contracts that underpin this
- A strong leader who can work in an operational role where achievement of service levels is vital, and service must be maintained
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business impact and prioritise accordingly
- ITIL lifecycle experience
You'll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You'll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts - you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Problem Governance team:
Would you like a role which enables you to identify and resolve repeat issues to ensure our employees receive an efficient IT service? You will be responsible for governing all problem management delivery, including Command Centre performance, to ensure Problem Management Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators are met. You will be ensuring both proactive and reactive problems are raised, route cause identified, and process, tooling and technology fixes are successfully implemented.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you'll be able to make a real difference. You'll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you'll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
Closing Date: 26th September 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.