Data & Insight Manager
Friday 22 September 2023
£56,421 - £62,690
Agile Working Options
Job title: Data & Insight Manager
Salary: £56k - £68k plus benefits
Hours: Full Time
Working Pattern: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites.
About this opportunity:
Here in our Consumer Business Management team, we're seeking a data literate and customer focused Data & Insight Manager to join us on our mission to build an outstanding service offering to both the Consumer Relationships & Consumer Lending Platforms.
As the role of Business Management evolves, we're striving to provide a more data driven approach to both the ‘what’ and ‘how’ we support our Platform teams. Therefore we're looking for someone who can bring fresh insight and perspectives to the role and help us build upon the proven foundations we have already put in place.
You'll work collaboratively to support both the Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) workstream and the Strategic Insight & Alignment workstream. You'll use the power of data to support critical decision making processes and drive solutions to a wide range of business problems, drawing insight from both internal and external sources and acting as a trusted advisor to team members at all levels across the organisation.
Here's where you'll make a difference:
- Drive focus and unity on all aspects of SWP; collaborating with our customers within each Platform to help craft how they achieve their local workforce plans for 2023 and beyond
- Work with the business to understand and produce well defined requirements across data sets that lead to the build of insightful reporting tools that create efficiencies via automation
- Analyse data from key source systems and craft suitable data solutions that transform the data from information into insight
- Interpret technical requirements across a mix of workstreams and turn these requirements into meaningful solutions using an assortment of technologies
- Provide thought leadership and build data driven solutions that evangelise our vision and strategy that can influence a broad range of audiences
Why Lloyds Banking Group?
We’re on an exciting journey and there couldn’t be a better time to join us. The investments we’re making in our people, data, and technology are leading to innovative projects, fresh possibilities, and countless new ways for our people to work, learn, and thrive.
What you’ll need:
- Passion and curiosity for data visualisation; able to work comfortably with tools such as Excel, VBA & Power BI to manipulate large data sets into meaningful and visually impactful MI.
- Strong numerical analysis and interpretation; well-developed analytical skills and an ability to work methodically with a high level of numeracy and attention to detail.
- Compelling storytelling; producing a range of data driven outputs to support executive decision-making and help articulate our strategy to key customers
- Data development; proven application of data design & management techniques to deliver phenomenal outcomes for data consumers. The ability to drive business value through the design of high quality data solutions.
- Clear communicator; with a particular focus on building and nurturing positive relationships across varying divisions of the organisation and audiences of all levels
- Strong collaborator; with the skills to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
About working for us:
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready to start growing with purpose? Apply today!