Junior Finance Analyst
Our client is looking for an immediate, temporary, Junior Finance Analyst to assist them for 9 months. You be will be responsible for following duties:
- Variance Analysis
- Stock Control
- Assisting with management accounts
- Analysing P&L and Balance sheet
- Posting in journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Adhoc project work
The successful temporary Junior Finance Analyst will either be a Finance graduate looking to gain entry level finance experience or you will have have 3+ years experience in a similar role.
You must be immediate or 1 weeks notice to be considered for this role.
Our client are a leading Retail Company based in London. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Salary & Benefits:
The temporary Junior Finance Analyst roles will be paying circa £16-£25 per hour, dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.
More searches like this
- Graduate / Trainee Financial Services £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Financial Services £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Financial Services £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Financial Services £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom