Financial Planning & Analyst
We are seeking a Financial Planning Manager to support our Finance and Leadership Teams in streamlining the financial planning process and preparing the planning for the next financial year.
You would join a dynamic team with varied responsibilities in a fully remote work environment.
This is currently a temporary position for c. 6 months to fill immediate need in the team, but could grow into a permanent role later on.
How you'll contribute
- Provide input and guidance to the leadership team in streamlining the financial planning process.
- Provide support in finalising implementation of Huubia, financial planning and BI software being implemented to support the process.
- Work with the Financial Control Team to agree and set-up reporting to the Leadership Team on the budget progression.
- Lead the financial planning process for 2024 to completion in December.
Our ideal candidate has
- Extensive experience with financial planning and analysis (FP&A); non-profit sector experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Financial Planning tools; knowledge of Excel/G-sheets is essential, and experience with NetSuite and/or Huubia is an advantage.
- Logical and structured approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify issues and investigate/escalate in a professional and timely manner
- Fluency in written and spoken English, our working language; additional languages are an asset; with the ability to explain financial concepts to non finance professionals.
- A genuine interest in and passion for addressing climate change.
- The disposition to work generously with colleagues in a high-trust global community of peers.
- The versatile and adaptable skills necessary to flourish in a fast-paced and wide-ranging work environment and work across time zones using tools such as Zoom, Slack and email (Google Workspace).
- A commitment to an inclusive and empowering approach to facing climate change.
Why join us?
- Be part of a remote-first, international network of professionals working on climate, energy and nature. We offer coworking access in some locations.
- Work with a bunch of dynamic, culturally diverse individuals who combine their passion to make a difference with a rigorous and results-oriented approach to work.
- Enjoy regular opportunities to connect and collaborate with colleagues around the world.
- A temporary position with a consultant or employment contract, subject to location, for 4-6 months, with possible renewal. Only candidates with the right to work in their location will be considered.
- Start Date: September 2023
A place to thrive!
We're an international network that values genuine diversity. We know that tackling the climate emergency will need all of society and we want our network to be reflective of the richness of that society. We are looking for people who bring their best, most professional and effective selves to work. People who are respectful, kind and have a sense of fun. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Your ideas, perspectives, and lived experiences are key to how you go about your work. We encourage people from historically disadvantaged or underrepresented groups to apply.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.