Supply Chain Analyst - TEMP
Robert Half Talent Solutions are looking for a temporary supply chain analyst for a 9 month contract in Wantage, Oxford.
The roles requires you to be onsite 5 days a week, full-time Monday to Friday.
- Intercompany procurement processing incl. master data & EDI monitor
- Standard Operating Procedure creation & consolidation
- Weekly reporting
- Supplier quality control activities
- Create, amend & monitor intercompany purchase orders with / without MRP run according to sales order and / or intercompany supply allocation
- Create, amend & monitor PO for intercompany packaging movements for automatic goods receipts
- Check master data in both JDE and SAP systems, discuss and confirm with local plants to ensure correct master data set up for EDI communication
- Monitor EDI transmission to ensure orders and receipts are correctly integrated in the system
- Resolve EDI error with SCM and EISS team.
- Monitor over production and make necessary adjustments
- Periodically check and cleanse PO from SAP
- Create & consolidate Standard Operating Procedures for central SCM team including user guides for System transactions
- Weekly consolidate and report aluminium inventory
- Process scrap sales of aluminium in the system
- Submit & communicate supplier quality control records
- Cover and support GRIR, packaging procurement activities for other team members
- A graduate or someone with 2-3 years of professional experience in Supply Chain or Sourcing in a complex industrial environment (preferably in Packaging or Automotive Industries).
- Industrial engineering background (degree level or proven relevant experience).
- Knowledge about Customer demand planning, Production capabilities - efficiency, line speeds, maintenance preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated individual, able to work with minimum level of supervision, pro-active
- Ready and happy to work in diverse cultural / multinational environment
- Fluent English - Another European Language is a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain organized structures and processes;
- Ability to perform under stress
- Analytical approach, Problem solving abilities, co-operative, collaborative
- Continuous improvement mind-set; creative thinking and decision making
- Computer literate; with ERP knowledge (SAP/JDE)
If you are immediately available then please apply to this role or send a copy of your CV or call 01793 571 915 and ask for Thamina.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.