This newly created Financial Planning Analysis will form a key part of the Finance team for a rapidly growing Assets Management Firm Paying £45,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and currently operating a 3 day a week in the office with a 10% bonus. Located right next to Morgate Station
This Financial Planning Analysis Role will help the Assets Manager Firm scale the finance function, put new processes in place and refine existing ones. Key responsibilities included.
- Business Finance activities including budgeting, forecasting and revenue/expense analysis for international division
- Compilation of internal reporting to Finance, Senior Business management, Product Management, and Sales
- Ownership of business finance requirements for a subset of products
- Support modelling and pricing analysis for product offerings for senior team members
- Day to day support for ad hoc analysis requests
- Assistance with month end close activities including estimates and standard finance journal entries
- Administration and maintenance of existing database models used for reporting
- Opportunity to work across the finance function, assisting in financial accounting on an ad hoc basis
The Financial Planning Analysis Role for this Assets Management firm is ideally looking for.
- Someone who is Finalist/ Newly Quailed Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Someone with at least 2 years within a similar role
- Someone who's work within Financial services
The Financial Planning Analysis will report into a hugely impressive Head of Financial Planning Analysis who is keen to develop people within the team and prides on promoting from within. This is a fast-paced Asset Management Firm, the business is growing and expanding which offers genuine career development. The role will sit in a team of 10 and part of wider business of 375
Salary & Benefits
Salary is bench marked between £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience. Additionally, there is a 10% bonus and hybrid working of 3 days in the office.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.