Robert Half is working with a Professional Services Business in London, who are looking for a Business Analyst on a short term contract.
Business Analyst - Contract - London (Hybrid)
- Using data techniques to identify ways to operate more effectively.
- Formulate ways for the businesses to improve on processes and efficiency
- Working on a new system implementation & oversee how it is done
- Run workshops and training sessions with this new system implementation
- Explore how the organisation is currently operating
- Explore different solutions, their risks, benefits and impacts
- Communicate with Key stakeholders on progress of various research and propose new ideas
- Create documents to outline the proposed changes and the steps involved
- Contribute to training and support for people affected by new systems and processes.
- 3+ years experience in a Business Analyst position working on Technology Projects & Business Process Change
- Clear evidence of Stakeholder engagement and process improvement
- Technology/IT/Professional Services Experience
- Hands on Experience in a Small to Medium Sized Enterprise Environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.