Data Analyst (Global Luxury Retailer)
7 days left
- Full Time
Data Analyst (Global Luxury Retailer)
This is a chance to work for a Global Leader in the retail and fashion industry. There is a chance to travel to Italy a few times per month too. So, if you love the Italian Culture and lifestyle there is a chance for you build relationships out there. The Data Analyst Must be a fluent English speaker and if you can speak Italian that is a plus but NOT A MUST HAVE. English is the only language needed.
Do you want to work for a quality and Retail company? this role is based in London (HQ based in London-Hammersmith)
This role is paying £50-£60K + plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Do you want to make a real difference and have a chance to double for a double-digit growing company?
Are you a Passionate Data Analyst? Do you want a REAL challenge? This this the role for you!
Do you want to have FULL Autonomy to Run all the internal Projects and work on a LARGE Greenfield project which will be making a real difference!
Do you love Data? Do you want to become a future Head of Data? Do you want to bring in AI and Machine Learning to this role?
Are you looking for Full ownership of strategy, growth, and leading Projects? Are you comfortable to talk to different stakeholders? Can you be a business partner rather than just a Data person? Then APPLY NOW!!
Interviews will be arranged ASAP and will be in two stages and all conducted via MS Teams and one final onsite at their HQ in Hammersmith.
Head of Data and Analytics Manager Vision
This company is looking to HIRE a Driven, Motivated and Engaging SOFT SKILLS Driven Data Analysts who can communicate well and happy to be stakeholder focused. Someone who is not Afraid to get stuck in and be hands on when needed. You will be the Main GO TO person and have FULL Autonomy to build the DATA Pipeline and Vision for the company. We are looking for a Relationship Builder and the Maturity to work in a Fast-paced Projects led Environment.
There are many plans for 2024 This will be a Hybrid Working Role with 2-3 days in the office and the rest from home. You can pick the days that suit you best too! the MD is a Pragmatic Person and can be more flexible such as if you have Childcare, Train Strikes Etc!
THIS IS AN Outstanding chance for a Data Analyst to work in a Fully Greenfield Projects Lead Environment. If you love Data and want to MAKE A BIG difference, then this will be a phenomenal opening to stamp your mark!
- Enhance Business Intelligence Infrastructure
- Evaluate and improve existing data collection, storage, and analysis systems to ensure accurate and efficient data processing
- Collaborate with IT teams to identify and implement appropriate tools and technologies for data management and analysis
- Data Analysis and Insight Generation
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights that provide valuable information to the sales team
- Develop and implement advanced analytical models and statistical techniques to uncover hidden patterns and predict future outcomes
- Interpret and communicate complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders, translating data into actionable recommendation
- Create visually appealing and informative reports, dashboards, and presentations that effectively communicate data-driven insights to stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or similar role, with a focus on data analysis, visualisation, and business intelligence
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large and complex datasets, using statistical tools and techniques
- Proficiency in SQL, and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) is essential
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities, with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
-Experience with Forecast and Sales plan, and Sales demand planning (not essential)
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 Days Holidays
- Flexible working hours and environment- Hybrid working 2-3 days a week in the office-more flexible depending on the projects on offer.
- Outstanding Career Opportunities and a chance to add real value and make a big difference!
- Dedicated ongoing training plan and budget.
- A Regular company-wide events, team social events and a few trips to Italy!
A We are looking for a Data Savvy Person who can communicate with people at all levels.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data:
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website:
Apply for Data Analyst (Global Luxury Retailer)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Analytics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Analytics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Intelligence Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Artificial Intelligence Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Machine Learning Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)