Business Intelligence Developer
5 days left
Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Salary: Up to GBP55,000 DOE
Location: South Manchester
A well-established financial services company is rapidly growing and looking to expand its BI team. They are looking for an experienced BI Developer with 3-5 years of experience including demonstrable experience with end-to-end BI development.
The role will involve assisting in the development of their data warehouse and architecture and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in transforming data into actionable insights. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, from stakeholders to junior members, to deliver cutting-edge Business Intelligence solutions.
They work on a hybrid working model, with 1-2 days per week required in the office.
- Write, optimise, and maintain complex T-SQL queries and scripts to extract, transform, and load data.
- Design and implement efficient relational database models to support data storage and retrieval.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the data warehouse infrastructure, including ETL processes.
- Collaborate in the design and development of databases, ensuring data integrity and performance.
- Continuously monitor and optimize database queries for performance and efficiency.
- Utilise data analysis techniques to extract meaningful insights from the data and provide actionable recommendations.
- Interact effectively with stakeholders to understand their data requirements and provide BI solutions to meet their needs.
- Advanced SQL skills (3-5 years)
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrable ability to interrogate data
- End-to-end BI development experience
- Experience in Data Warehouse architecture and development
- First-hand experience in database design and development
- Relational modeling experience
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a innovative financial services organisation, in a fast-paced environment and make your mark on their data infrastructure.
They offer highly a competitive benefits package, including an annual company holiday for top-performers!
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply with a copy of your CV!
BeTechnology Group Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.