Junior Business Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity to join a growing software business based in Oxford as a Junior Business Analyst, offering an annual salary of £25,000 and excellent benefits & career prospects!
As Junior Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- providing support on technical queries & tickets from customers, ensuring swift resolution
- troubleshooting technical queries, working closely with SMEs and 3rd parties
- analyse data sets, identifying trends / patterns, data related enhancements
- support on product owner / product management responsibilities
- business analysis responsibilities (work closely with non-technical stakeholders, acting as bridge between technical and non-technical)
Applicants for the Junior Business Analyst role will have:
- an excellent customer service mentality and strong communication skills
- eagerness & willingness to learn in a technology / software product environment
- experience of data analysis (e.g. intermediate-advanced Excel skills)
- preferably have an understanding of CRM software / systems administration / configuration
Circa £25,000 annual salary plus excellent benefits including hybrid working, free onsite parking / close public transport links, 25 days holiday, pension contribution and exciting professional development prospects!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.
More searches like this
- Graduate / Trainee Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom