4 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a part qualified accountant with strong analysis skills to join a global transportation company headquartered in the U.K as an FP&A Analyst. Paying up to £40k and based in Central London with hybrid working, this role will involve modelling and analysis.
- The main purpose of this role is to support the Divisional FP&A Team in the production of quarterly reforecasts and monthly financial performance reporting.
- Gathering and quality checking data for ad hoc requests and for the purposes of senior reporting packs E.G. Quarterly Business Review.
- Circulating and chasing templates (Monthly EBIT Estimate, Monthly IBR (issue-based reconciliation), Quarterly Forecasts).
- Drafting of KPIs for the Quarterly Business Review.
- Prepare and circulate forecast guidance packs.
- Performing analysis from TM1 data
- You will be educated to degree level and also be an early studier or part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- You will possess strong financial modelling and analysis skills.
- Applicants from any form of accounting background are welcome to apply- Finance Analysis, Finance Business Partnering, FP&A.
The company is a global transportation company. The organisation has over 60,000 people employees and operate over 2 billion passenger journeys annually. Their annual global turnover is over £5 Billion.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.