Finance Cost Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
Robert Half are pleased to be recruiting a fantastic new role as a Finance Cost Analyst for our client in the hospitality industry based in Eynsham (Oxford). The Finance Cost Analyst will receive a salary of up to £40,000 along with other attractive benefits! This role would suit an analytical individual who enjoys variety!
Primary responsibilities -
- First point of contact for inventory management and logistics management around the site and support the finance team.
- Engage with different teams through clear and concise communication when necessary.
- Ensuring that company and statutory standards and legislations are adhered to, so that our colleagues, members, and guests are kept safe at all times.
- Being an ambassador for our teams as well as someone who embodies our values and commitment to our teams both when at work and when not.
- Demonstrating a positive, proactive and solutions focused approach to work.
- Continually aiming to improve service by communicating and anticipating member's needs.
- Supporting and answering questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, management and members as needed.
- Attending (Department) and club-wide meetings.
- Suggesting changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, cost reductions and to improve member's experience.
- Having good communication skills and proficiently liaising with all departments on an ongoing basis; close relationships with front of house operational teams.
Key experience and attributes -
- Experience in a financial analytical role
- Academic individual
- Ability to be pro-active
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website.