Audit Manager, Sydney
- KPP Search
- Sydney, Australia
- $140k -$160k
- 16 May 2023
- 15 Jun 2023
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This opportunity is perfect for an auditor with 4-6 years of experience who is looking to step up into a global brand player or diversify their own career portfolio & who seeks an autonomous & dynamic environment.
Your team are a crucial line of defence who work collaboratively with their business line leaders in optimising their functions.
You will own Audit engagements & manage resources across your portfolio. Meaning excellent stakeholder management experience is crucial to success in this position.
Helping to drive business Audits forward will also be a part of your collaborative work environment, where supporting your colleagues across Audit and Risk will open up network opportunities.
- Proactively work with the audit team in driving data analytics changes across the function.
- Complete delivery of innovative data analytics projects in audit.
- Create interactive audit reports using data visualisation and data mining tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Celonis).
- Develop changes in the business using data-driven business intelligence
- 4+ years audit exposure, ideally as part of Big Four or an international firm.
- Data visualisation experience using PowerBI. (or others)
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Financial Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- External Audit Manager Financial Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- Analytics Financial Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- Data Analytics Financial Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- Business Intelligence Financial Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia