Compliance Analyst - Legal
Compliance, Risk, AML, Due Diligence, SRA, Legal, Surrey, Guildford, hybrid
Compliance Analyst - Salary Comparative to Experience - Surrey
Your new company
A legal firm based in Surrey are actively recruiting for a Compliance Analyst to join their growing team.
The firm can offer a salary comparative to experience, hybrid working, pension scheme, private medical insurance and more below!
Your new role
As a Compliance Analyst you will carry out conflict searches using conflict database software and conduct in depth analysis of the results of the searches.
- Risk assessing new and existing clients and matters, conducting AML due diligence checks and research, and producing reports
- Answering conflict/AML queries from the firm or escalating them to the Head of Risk & Compliance or senior colleagues
- Helping to develop best practice standards, policies and procedures
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulatory and compliance developments and assisting with monitoring compliance risks
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in a risk and compliance role
- Understanding of the SRA conflicts rules and anti-money laundering legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confidence and ability to engage with senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Salary comparative to experience
- Hybrid working
- Pensions Scheme (5% employer contribution)
- Travel - option to apply for an interest free loan for a season ticket or parking permit
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Compliance Legal £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Legal £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Legal £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Legal £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Legal £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom