IT Audit & Data Analytics Manager
IT Audit & Data Analytics Manager - Hook with hybrid working
Savant is supporting a FTSE 250 business with the recruitment of an IT Audit & Data Analytics Manager role. Working as part of the corporate audit team, you will be involved in the delivery of operational and functional audits, but primarily focussed on the IT & Data Analytics elements of those audits; providing an independent and objective assessment of the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls. You will also work constructively with management, using your expertise to identify recommendations, the implementation of which will drive positive incremental changes across all aspects of the businesses operations.
What's on offer?
- Company car (hybrid)
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office
- Opportunities for occasional international travel
- Good progression and development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus bonus and good benefits package
- Thorough knowledge of audit procedures, including risk-based planning techniques and methods used to examine, verify and analyse business and financial operations, information, records, statements and reports
- Relevant technology audit experience within an internal audit or equivalent function, or 'hands-on' technical experience (e.g. networks, security)
- Experience with Power BI or equivalent tools (e.g. advanced Excel)
- Exposure to and a broad understanding of operational and financial systems, processes, risks and controls
- Previous use or experience of audit management software administration