Looking for an experienced Data Engineer with at least three years of experience working with DWH and BI.
Your tasks would include providing technical support of the DWH platform over the entire Data life cycle. You will be working on development, operation and expansion of the ETL loading routes, data models and reports. Furthermore, designing and developing new DWH services in the team and taking responsibility as a project manager for DWH/BI projects will also be your tasks. Another plus for this role is that you will be closely collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in design, implementation and operation of a data warehouse (min. 3 years)
- Experience and good knowledge in Reporting, SQL, and ETL. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server BI stack would be ideal (DB, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, Tabular Model)
- Banking knowledge and experience with core banking systems - preferably Finnova or Avaloq
- Experience in project management and data architectures. Considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, open-minded and attention to detail
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or apprenticeship with corresponding further education (HF or FH)
- Proficient German and English knowledge both spoken and written, as those two languages are used in everyday work with German taking a priority
Please note that this position is limited to Swiss citizens, Swiss work permit holders, and residents of EU/EFTA zone! Candidates without said requirements will not be considered!
For more information on this Data Engineer position and other Data positions we have available, send your CV to (see below) or alternatively you can call me.