Location. Remote - United States.
We give you a world of potential.
Computershare has an exciting opportunity for a Data Systems Developer with our Investor Reporting team.
A role you will love
As a Data Systems Developer you will design, develop and maintain data products using software development best practices. They will collaborate with team members and other business units to develop, enhance and streamline processes, reports and dashboards. Additionally, the Data Systems Developer will collaborate with business analysts to understand data requests and define requirements while designing, developing and testing data products. The role holder will also support the business in ensuring data integrity and best practices are implemented.
- Design, develop and maintain data products using software development best practices.
- Collaborate with team members and other business units to develop, enhance and streamline processes, reports and dashboards
- Work to ensure data integrity and best practices are implemented
- Develop ELT/ETL pipelines to optimize workloads and processes
- Collaborate with business analysts to understand data requests and define requirements while designing, developing and testing data products.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
What we need from you
- Experience using SQL
- Able to work with business teams to ensure data quality
- Analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with C#
- Experience with .NET
- Has used git or like source control before
- Financial knowledge or background in finance
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate…), Azure cloud.
- Experience in the Finance Industry
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Finance, Data Science or other related field
- Experience working on a team or in cross-functional work groups, project management and/or process improvement.
- Experience in Finance or Tech Industries.
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.#worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation . Colorado based candidates $100,000 per year.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes. We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment. Face coverings will be required when in an office per the Computershare COVID-19 Policy for US Employees.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.