Client & External Audit Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
We Give You A World of Potential
We have an excellent opportunity for a Client & External Audit Analyst to join our team based in our Abbotsford, Melbourne office. If you’re looking for a job that challenges you and gives you opportunities to grow, you’ve found the right role.
A Role You Will Love
The Client & External Audit Analyst will deliver Client & External Audit initiatives, ensuring the quality of client and external engagements surrounding products and services throughout the EMEA region. This position will coordinate external audit activities with our external audit partners, including but not limited to; oversight and liaising with clients, external audit parties and internal management and staff to develop and deliver audit sample populations, evidence and responses to inquiries.
Responsibilities will include the management of on-site client audits and preparing written responses to client questionnaires, queries and requests for information (RFI) in relation to internal controls. This person will manage communication with internal and external customers surrounding products and services and support other project initiatives of the Audit, Fraud, and Client & External Audit Service functions as needed. This position will not have direct reporting staff.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the planning and facilitation of on-site client visits in relation to external audits
- Satisfying client assurance requests through the completion and delivery of client questions and questionnaires
- Support and manage the process for scoping, tracking and reporting all external and client engagement, hours, findings and action plans
- Responsible for ensuring client and vendor contract language is aligned with Computershare Standard Recommended language
- Ensure that agreed remediation activity from client and external audits has been actioned by the remediation owner
- Communicate effectively and confidently throughout the business and with Computershare’s external auditors, when needed
- Work collaboratively with C&E team members globally, to support the timely delivery of the global C&E workload and to identify & adopt best practices
What Will You Bring to The Role?
Key skills required for the role include:
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with stakeholders across different business units, locations as well as external clients
- Experience within professional services and/or regulated working environment
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to read, analyse and interpret information and investigate where necessary
Desirable but not essential skills :
- Experience of Third Party Assurance controls reporting
- Experience working as part of a global team
- Experience in working in an Audit / Risk function
- Conversant with IT control frameworks
- Ability to manage risk and compliance confidently and accurately
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential for delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business, this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances, we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.