Senior Corporate Finance Analyst - Office of The Chair
Are you a corporate finance professional with experience in climate change looking for a new, once in a career challenge?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team of experts in law, policy and finance, all working to accelerate the transition to net zero?
Having been started during the pandemic, this company has accelerated to a firm of 160 employees, bound by a combination of passion, tenacity and creativity. This truly exceptional growth story sets an exciting precedent for what this company can achieve and the impact they can have. In this short time they have forged ambitious strategic relationships with global banks, further evidencing the potential of this team.
This role is unique, offering an opportunity to join as Senior Analyst (Director level), working alongside the co-founder and chair. You will act as a key advisor, supporting and developing key strategic partnerships, liaising with steering committees and advising on key strategic projects. This role will provide you the opportunity to hone your skills in corporate finance and climate change as well as fast-track your career in a senior position.
To thrive in this role you will enjoy working in a fast paced environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail. You will be a great communicator, able to translate technical information to the appropriate audience while inspiring an appreciation for solving climate-related issues. Importantly, you will also have a hunger for success, ferocious curiosity and a desire for solving complex problems.
To be successful, you will have :
- a strong background in corporate finance (CFA is beneficial)
- exceptional analytical, research and quantitative skills
- strong climate knowledge and a passion for tackling climate issues
- advanced financial modelling skills
- a quick mind, charismatic personality and a hunger for success.
You must also hold right to work status in the UK and be able to work in London.
Sound like you? Let's chat!
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- ESG & Sustainability Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom