Business Intelligence Adoption Lead
Lloyds Banking Group realises that analytics and data are a significant business differentiator for financial services companies. LBG is looking to drive a more sophisticated approach to how it produces and distributes Analytics & Business Intelligence (BI) to enable all colleagues to make quicker, more data-led decisions and this role will be at the forefront of this effort.
The Business Intelligence Adoption Lead is responsible for driving usage of the Group's strategic BI & Visual Analytics tools, whilst uplifting capability & skills in order to help LBG achieve its ambition to be a truly data driven bank.
What you will be focusing on...
- Establishing a visual analytics adoption roadmap to enable self serve analytics and drive usage of our strategic visualisation tools across Lloyds Banking Group
- Being a champion of the data consumer, helping business users understand how visual analytics can solve their problems and deliver valuable outcomes.
- Developing a scalable training approach to help upskill business users across Lloyds Banking Group.
- Being an active community leader in the internal and external data communities to drive adoption.
- Driving teamwork and partnership within CDAO as well as many different teams from technical and business disciplines at the Group.
- Taking accountability for tracking and meeting the team's self-serve analytics targets
What we need from you...
- Experience in managing large scale communications and change programs (corporate scale)
- A deep understanding of BI tools and how they will operate in a cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience in developing an adoption and upskilling plan for enterprise tools
So, if you have the skills we're seeking and you're looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you.
Together we make it possible.
In return, you'll learn new skills, technologies, and approaches to cyber threat intelligence. As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career!
You'll also receive a benefits package which includes:
- A performance related award
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
We're committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time appeals and this role sounds like it could be for you, click apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.