Analyst, Governance Services
Locations: Canton MA, Louisville KY, Shelton CT, San Francisco CA or North Palm Beach FL
We give you a world of potential
Computershare has a very rare and exciting opportunity for an Analyst, Governance Services.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
A role you will love
Today’s General Counsel, Corporate Secretaries, and legal departments are under mounting pressure to deal with increasing corporate compliance, governance, and reporting requirements, and as a result they are looking for partners who can provide a full suite of governance and company secretarial services. In response to this trend and feedback from our clients, we are growing our team of corporate governance professionals who will provide Computershare clients with a broad range of governance advisory and managed services to expand on and complement our existing Computershare Governance Services (CGS) technology solutions.
Reporting to the Manager - Governance Services, this new and exciting role will be responsible for leading global managed service engagements for multinational clients.
- Project managing implementation of legal entity compliance, governance and restructuring activities around the world.
- Acting as the main point of contact for a portfolio of multinational clients and maintaining valued working relationships with key client contacts.
- Support business development activities and the on-boarding of new clients.
- Working closely with colleagues and third-party service providers across the Governance Services global network, ensuring operating protocols are adhered to and client service standards are consistently maintained.
- Managing client engagement scope, fee and billing arrangements, service levels and quality of deliverables.
- Support business management and operational matters, including resourcing, global network development, finance and risk management.
- Contribute to a variety of global projects, campaigns and initiatives as and when required.
- Keep abreast of both internal and external influences to help shape continuous growth and development of the global Governance Services business and service offering.
- Develop own professional competencies and skills through proactive personal development.
What will you bring to the role?
- 4-year BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved paralegal program or JD degree (preferred)
- 2 years+ relevant global legal entity management knowledge and experience gained within either professional services or industry (preferred).
- Previous client service and account management experience.
- Effective networking and communication skills, and the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues.
- Organized with expert project management knowledge and experience.
- The role requires attention to detail and evaluative judgment based on best practice and previous experience. The role holder is expected to respond to and resolve problems and possess executive decision-making skills.
- Effective business, financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially while protecting the reputation of the company are critical.
- The role will require developed communication skills to be able to provide clear verbal and/or written communications in response to client queries utilizing tact and diplomacy when dealing with challenging clients, complaints or sensitive issues.
This role will require travel up to 15% of the time based on business needs.
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms $60,000 - $69,999 jobs in United States
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms $60,000 - $69,999 jobs in United States
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms $60,000 - $69,999 jobs in United States
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms $60,000 - $69,999 jobs in United States