Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
The role entails…
The Product Analyst key focus is to drive continuous improvements through data and insight within the Product delivery team. You will work with the new central Data Group to ensure that the correct level of resource support is maintained where required. This will focus on the ongoing insight support for the ITV Win website suite of products and features, as well as ongoing support for, and insight following, SMS marketing activities. A key component of this role will be to drive collaboration between the teams.
The role will interface with the Data Strategy leads and identify what projects need supporting each financial quarter based upon value cases. It will be the responsibility of this role to identify, build and submit these value cases. Then the value cases help to determine support and projects worked on by the Data team. The role will also make prioritising decisions on behalf of Interactive where needed, based on pre-agreed levels of support from the Data and Insight teams.
- Lead the analysis of our product set in terms of how our customers are interacting with the offering as a whole & with specific features.
- Provide recommendations on what features & functionality should be prioritised next based on user data.
- Develop processes and identify tools to test & monitor product performance.
- Support new product and feature launches by owning customer KPIs to measure launch success and ongoing growth strategies.
- Tell stories through analysis and insights - deep dive into data & metrics to understand what’s driving trends, and then be comfortable presenting this data in digestible outputs (e.g. dashboard development using visualisation tools e.g. Tableau) to senior internal stakeholders.
- Create/Embed self-serve analytics and dashboarding solutions (Tableau, Google Analytics) to meet the Strategic objectives.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following minimum role criteria:
- Experience working in the data analytics industry, preferably with extensive digital exposure in an e-commerce direct to consumer (BTC) business
- Experience working with Google Analytics & Tableau
- Experience analysing large datasets on a Datalake or EDW using SQL
- Experience in the creation & implementation of Tableau dashboards
- ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Experience building ETL pipelines (e.g. Matillion) advantageous
- Proven track record of using data to drive direct to consumer relationships & business value
- Proven track record of collaborative delivery within a large organisation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to tell commercially relevant stories with data to support & guide business strategy
- Knowledge of digital data tracking technologies
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
More searches like this
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Science Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom