We are currently working with an International insurer leading in speciality risk who are in the process building a team who will be working intensely with visualisation tools to improve the global operating system
They are in search of a BI Analyst to assist in the persuit of a modern approach to Insurance and how the current data ecosystem can be continuously developed.
- Proactively working with others to ensure successful delivery of visualisation deliverables, providing regular status reports and up-to-date views of resource utilisation and requirements
- Responsible for understanding a set of detailed business requirements and translating this into the report development.
- Responsible for defect investigation, analysis, triage and resolution.
- Responsible for managing role-level security across multiple workspaces and environments.
- Must be able to liaise with third party vendors in the interest of the business organisation.
- Supporting a consistent project management methodology ensuring visualisation development activities conform to appropriate governance including all project documentation.
- Expert technical SQL skills to enable querying and understanding of the datasets.
- Proficient in creating dashboard reports in visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau/Qlikview Services
- Effectively using Desktop, Report Builder
- Requires a good technical understanding regarding data models, database design and data migration
- Must be able to query, trace and analyse databases and data warehouses.
- Must be able to document business logic or data calculations as part of analysis activity.
- At least 6+ years’ experience working within the Insurance sector in a similar role
- 5+ years experience working with Power BI and Tableau
- Proven hands-on experience working within a reporting role
- Must have at least 4/5 years of analytical experience
If Interested please click the 'apply' button