Data Analytics Audit Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
A great opportunity for a Data Analytics Audit Manager to join a leading banking organisation based in London!
As a Data & Analytics Consulting Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting business audit teams by delivering advanced analytics on audits independently and to a high quality.
- Leading elements of complex DA engagements with minimal support, and where necessary, undertake the lead role and management of the allocated team.
- Defining, propose and complete advanced analytics for assigned audits within agreed timescale to evaluate their operational effectiveness and highlight any control deficiencies.
- Establishing and build relationships with business audit teams, as well as stakeholders outside the function, leading a culture of educating and upskilling colleagues on analytics capabilities (delivery of training, coaching).
- Supporting innovation by identifying opportunities to develop reusable tools and introduce new analytics techniques to improve GIA’s analytics capabilities.
- Working collaboratively across the audit function to develop an understanding of business priorities and risk appetite relevant to assigned audits and engagements, identifying opportunities for use of data analytics.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Typically, would have four to five years working experience of using data analytics to support audits. Alternatively, it could have experience of using data analytics in the business with a strong understanding of audit or risk.
- As this is a hands-on role, the candidate must be expert in SQL, Python and PowerBI (or Tableau) including the ability to coach others on these tools. Prior experience of R, Jupyter Notebook, PyCharm, Visual Studio and SAS is a plus. Prior experience at extracting data from large data warehouses is a plus.
- Ability and track record of presenting on technical topics and complex analysis to a non-technical audience.
- Proven experience at delivering training or at coaching non-technical colleagues is a plus.
What the position can offer you:
- A competitive salary of between £70,000 - £75,000 per year
- Strong benefits package
- Performance related rewards
- Progression opportunities
Apply now to be considered !
Apply for Data Analytics Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly