Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
At ITV, we’re well on our way to becoming a digital first business. We’re transforming the way we work so that tech is at the heart of everything we do. It’s what our More Than TV strategy is all about. And none of it would be possible without our data - and the people behind it.
Business Area Overview:
Our data team is responsible for helping us realise the value of data. That could mean anything from upskilling and training our people, to increasing our revenue through experimentation and personalisation. The list is truly endless.
Our Innovation strand consists of Data Scientists, Operational Researchers and Behavioural Scientists. As a mix of number crunchers and behavioural experts, they put their curiosity to work in influencing the business.
As we enter the fourth industrial revolution, anyone who joins the team will have the opportunity to work on genuinely ground-breaking innovations so that we can continue to blend science into a creative business.
This role entails…
Sitting in the Data Innovation function, we have an opportunity for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our ML Ops team and be instrumental in delivering our data strategy.
- Design and build a self-served framework to productionise machine learning models in a standardised and automated way
- Use automation tools to orchestrate pipelines, test and deploy software and automate decisioning
- Collaborate with data engineers, platform engineers and architects to develop a best in class platform following best practices and ensuring reliability, stability and availability
- Maintain and expand functionalities of the existing solution to improve performance metrics and increase business impact
- Communicate complex concepts in a clear and understandable way to both experts and non-experts.
- Train data scientist and OR specialists on how to deploy safely their models
- Create prototype for use cases then scale to create agnostic frameworks
- Work as part of a team of ML engineer to develop the ML pipelines
- Experience designing and developing highly efficient systems to productionise machine learning models
- Experience with cloud platform like AWS
- Experience deploying code using Jenkins and Github
- Experience with deploying ML models as API using flask and python
- Experience with spark (Scala or Python) for ETLs and model development
- Experience collaborating with architect, test engineers, platform engineers
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader, we have committed to interview all candidates with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the role. (minimum criteria above)
- Understanding of challenges that comes with deploying machine learning models and running production workload using deep learning frameworks
- Knowledge of artefact repositories such as mlflow
What we can offer:
We offer a competitive salary and 5 weeks’ holiday on top of public holidays, plus the option to buy more. Other benefits include annual bonus plan, life assurance cover, and interest-free season-ticket loans, an opportunity to buy ITV shares, and the chance to join pension, health insurance, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything via the ‘apply’ button.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications
More searches like this
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Machine Learning Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Greater Manchester