Data Analytics Senior Manager AND Manager - UK wide
- Audit and Risk Recruitment
- London (Greater)
- £60,000 - £80,000 DOE + benefits
- 19 Jan 2022
- 18 Feb 2022
- Job Type
- Advisory, Analytics, Data Analytics, Corporate Governance & GRC, Internal Audit Senior Manager
- Employer Sector
- Construction & Property, Consumer Goods & Services, Logistics & Transport, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working with a Top 10 Accounting Firm to hire into their risk advisory team in order to develop their data analytics offering. This is a rapidly growing team with future plans to double the size of the business in the next three years. With a very strong risk advisory presence across all non-financial services sectors, the Senior Managers and Managers will be crucial in driving the development of data analytics across all areas (including third party risk, contract risk, internal audit and controls space). For both levels, there is a clear progression plan in place to grow with the business.
Being part of the leadership team will see you in a strategic role in which you can drive the vision of data analytics for your clients. Not only will you have autonomy to advise on how this will look, but you will benefit from unlimited business opportunities to do so.
It is important that you can demonstrate excellent understanding of business processes and how data analytics can be embedded into a variety of business areas. You will need to have good commercial acumen to be able to envisage the use of data for clients to benefit them maximally. It is preferred for the right candidate to have experience with SQL, Tableau and in data visualisation either from an accounting firm or a large commercial organisation.
What’s in it for you?
This is a people-focused firm that nurtures an extremely supportive environment which encourages the sharing and development of ideas across the whole team. A closely-knit team in which you will have the autonomy and responsibility to work with a variety of clients, both in complexity and size. If you are also looking to progress your career, this is a great opportunity to hone your existing skills.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Corporate Governance & GRC Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Analytics Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Data Analytics Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester