Data Analytics Internal Audit Manager
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* has been exclusively mandated by our client, who are the leader in their field, to assist in their search for an Internal Audit Manager.
This is very exciting time to be joining the business as the new CEO embarks on new projects including a new corporate sustainability program as well as an exciting digital transformation project.
This is a brand new position within the internal audit function which will allow the successful incumbent to scope and mold how data is used across internal audit and the wider business and achieve their vision as to what Data analytics looks like within the business. There significant Data Analytics experience within internal audit is required for this position. On top of this you will need a proactive attitude and a desire to build long lasting relationships.
Reporting directly into to the Head of Audit the key responsibility of this role will be to lead and champion the use of data analytics, testing automation and continuous monitoring within the Internal Audit (IA) function with the overall objective of providing the Audit Committee with assurance that adequate, effective and appropriate controls are in place to mitigate risks posing a threat to the achievement of the organization's strategic objectives.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Developing high quality analytics to support internal audits
- Identifying key data sources and build a data library to support the IA team
- Analyzing, interpreting and presenting outputs of the data analytics back to Management.
- Support IA team in strengthening the business and management information teams
- Train/ Upskill members of the IA team in the use of DA
- Proficient in SQL or other data manipulation languages
- Intermediary knowledge of ETL, Visualization (Tibco Spotfire, Power BI) and Database concepts
- Data Management and Data Analysis skills
- Significant experience in data analytics, within risk management / internal audit, ideally gained within financial services or Big 4 environment.
- Inquisitive and innovative mindset with ability to problem solve
- Effective and clear communicator with excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate both orally and in writing. Ability to use diplomacy to communicate difficult messages and manage challenging situations.
- Understand and analyze large data sets to generate insight and identify potential exceptions
Apply for Data Analytics Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Analytics Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Data Analytics Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)