Data Analytics Developer - High Wycombe/Remote - ??50-60k
Data Analytics Developer - High Wycombe/Remote - GBP50-60k
Please note - this role requires you to attend the office based in High Wycombe at least two days per month. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
My client are a global leading manufacturer looking for a Data Analytics Developer to join their highly experienced team. This role will give you the chance to work as part of an innovative, fast-paced company that is continuously growing. It is also a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to up-skill themselves in cloud technology as they provide the chance to work with MS Azure.
Roles and Responsibilities
This role will include:
- Creating reports and dashboards using Power BI and use of complex DAX expressions
- Data Warehouse development and maintenance
- Engaging with stakeholders to achieve business growth
- Understand project development lifecycle and the management frameworks
- Collaborating with other teams globally
Our client is looking for someone with the following skills:
- Strong experience with Power BI and DAX
- Strong experience with SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of database development/maintenance
Culture and Values
- Global leaders
- Base Salary: up to GBP60,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working - 2 days per month in the office (Buckinghamshire)
- Training/development and progression opportunity
If you are interested in this role then apply today - interviews are taking place next week! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on or at .
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.