Pension Administration Analyst
We are seeking a talented individual to join our Operations team.
To provide administration support to the business on a wide range of activities in respect of the core providers used by the Tilney, Smith and Williamson Group.
- Manage & Process all aspects of administration on the Best SIPP Proposition
- Manage client's cash flow with Key SIPP providers to ensure withdrawals and investments are processed accurately in a timely manner
- Managing the SIPP and Provider Administration mailboxes daily and responding to queries within the agreed SLA.
- Checking of SIPP provider forms.
- Valuation and statement requests as and when required
- Liaising with Tilney colleagues with regards to queries / requests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of operational experience within the financial services industry.
- Excellent standard of education with a desire to further development and to undertake relevant examinations.
- Minimum of Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1) or equivalent.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
About Tilney Smith and Williamson
Tilney Smith & Williamson is the UK's leading integrated wealth management and professional services group, created by the merger of Tilney and Smith & Williamson on 1 September 2020.
With £54.8 billion of assets under management (as of 30 June 2021), it ranks as the third largest UK wealth manager measured by revenues and the eighth largest professional services firm ranked by fee income. The Group currently operates through three principal brands: Tilney, Smith & Williamson, and online investment service Bestinvest. It has a network of 28 offices across the UK, as well as the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. Through its operating companies, the Group offers an extensive range of financial and professional services to individuals, family trusts, professional intermediaries, charities, and businesses.
Tilney Smith & Williamson's chosen purpose to "place the power of good advice into more hands" succinctly encapsulates the group's central mission of supporting both individuals and businesses to achieve their goals.
In delivering its purpose, Tilney Smith & Williamson have set out three core values that it is committed to embedding in the culture of the business:
- Personal - we treat you as an individual: We are a people business at heart and strive to deliver a friendly, inclusive, and personalised service to all of our clients, large and small.
- Partnership - we go further together: We develop relationships that stand the test of time, spanning multiple generations. We partner across the full breadth of our expertise to create value for our clients, our company and society at large.
- Performance - we strive for more: We are ambitious for our clients and for ourselves, so we aim to be a forward-thinking and innovative business that leads the way in the industry.
The Tilney Smith & Williamson Group recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all colleagues with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief. At Tilney Smith & Williamson we are committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of our work.
Apply for Pension Administration Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly