Commercial Data Analyst
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of, and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We are a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
We are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst to support ITV Interactive, ITV’s competitions team, in achieving their creative and financial targets in attracting, engaging and retaining consumers. We need a confident and capable individual to ensure that key data is analysed and presented to provide insights in line with the strategic goals for ITV Win.
As a Commercial Data Analyst, you will work with Finance, external partners, internal Product Analysts, Data Product Managers and other stakeholders to ensure that business analytics and reporting are maintained to support Interactive planning, review, and compliance.
You will look to improve and automate the current business analytics processes and deliverables, working towards a self service model that can be rolled out to the Finance centre of excellence and wider Interactive stakeholders.
- Source, analyse and publish a range of business Key Performance Indicator metrics – revenues, entrants, engagement, web performance (itv.com/win), marketing – to provide high level analytics and insight for the business
- Create and maintain automated dashboards for the senior leadership team using Tableau, presenting complex data in innovative digestible formats
- Interpret analysis and present results and recommendations to both internal and external production companies and stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Data mining and metadata management, liaising with relevant teams to ensure processes are streamlined, maximising the quality and speed of work undertaken
- Proactively identifying analysis to add value to the business wherever possible
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams, including finance, product managers, data teams and developers.
- Strong experience in Tableau dashboard creation (Desktop & Server)
- Knowledge of ETL tools (ideally Matillion), building pipelines for curated datasets
- Knowledge/Experience in Metadata manipulation
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*. (minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Experience working within a transactional business to consumer business working on commercial modelling.
- Strong post-campaign presentation preparation and delivery skills
- Experience of independently building business use cases
- Experience of using database scripting (SQL etc) for analytics
- Familiar with cloud database AWS Redshift & GCP
- Knowledge of Google Suite products - Big Query, GA 360 & Data Studio
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything.
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th January
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
More searches like this
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Science Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom