Global Payroll Manager, Reading (Remote working)
Be the master of your own destiny for a Leading Consulting Organisation!! If you are driven and entrepreneurial and want to feel valued for delivering quality work, then this might just be the perfect place for you. UK based with the opportunity for remote working!
This market leading consulting firm has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Expert to implement global outsourced payroll services for payroll clients, ensuring they meet client requirements and are consistent with the highest level of standards and practices.
- Enjoy working for a rapidly expanding market leader in Payroll Services
- Promotion, development and training are continuously available with results being rewarded
- To be responsible for the end to end payroll implementation process including developing the implementation plan, co-ordinating with both the client's teams as well as internal teams, ensuring that the organisational payroll platform is set up correctly
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure timelines are met
- Understand client requirements and objectives and work to manage the Payroll Solutions
- Perform testing, training and review of payrolls
- Be the first point of escalation and be proactive in identifying, analysing and documenting issues and driving resolution
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from home or the Reading office
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive payroll experience including Service Delivery and implementation of new payrolls and use of global payroll platforms
- Knowledge of international payroll & compensation, social security and tax issues
- Experience of managing global implementations
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of problem solving in a payroll environment
- CIPP or equivalent qualification strongly preferred
- Experience with managing projects and applying appropriate project methodology
- Graduate in Accounting, Business Administration/Management or Finance or equivalent
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Apply for Global Payroll Manager, Reading (Remote working)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Reading
- Compliance Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Reading
- Other Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Reading
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Reading
- Analytics Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Reading