Agile Delivery Manager (Data)
1 day left
- Full Time
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
The use of Data Analytics and Data Science to drive insight and decision making is key to ITV’s future. Our strategy is to continue to grow our successful Production and Broadcast businesses whilst building a world class portfolio of digital ‘direct to consumer’ products underpinned by industry leading monetisation capabilities including programmatic advertising and subscription management. All of this will be enabled by strong technology and data analytics capabilities.
This role entails…
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building high performing teams and driving change throughout the department. You will be reporting into our Data Strategy Programme Director.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Experience building high performing agile teams promoting Lean & Agile values, principles and practices
- Good understanding of Agile ways of working - techniques and practices
- Managing work across multiple teams when dependencies span across teams or with external suppliers
- Demonstrable experience of planning, forecasting and using empiricism/team metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Able to facilitate the delivery flow of a team, managing the pace and tempo
- Able to identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use
- Experience with Coaching and Facilitation
- Agile Coach experience
- Respected certifications in Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience in working on other data programmes would be an advantage
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
(minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Coach, motivate and empower teams by applying the most appropriate Agile and Lean values and principals
- Help build trust and transparency within team(s) by promoting a collaborative and communicative environment
- Champion an Agile development mindset and help team(s) identify process improvements and drive continuous development
- Facilitate Agile Ceremonies - Planning, Demos and Retrospectives etc - with the teams
- Work with Product Managers and Stakeholders on team(s) goals and priorities
- Identify opportunities to increase throughput without compromising on quality of work
- Proactive and use initiative to remove impediments
- Track work using Miro and Trello ensuring good discipline is kept with lane policies and understand flow
What we can offer:
We offer a competitive salary and 5 weeks’ holiday on top of public holidays, plus the option to buy more. Other benefits include annual bonus plan, life assurance cover, and interest-free season-ticket loans, an opportunity to buy ITV shares, and the chance to join pension, health insurance, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything by clicking the 'apply' button.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications