Astrum Search is working with an iconic FTSE listed British brand and we are excited to shout about it. Our client is already pushing boundaries to lead their industry to be more inspiring in the digital era and this role gives you an opportunity to be part of it.
We are looking for an experienced data analyst to join their high quality internal audit department.
You will have a focus on adding value across the whole business, helping stakeholder better understand what is leading their commercial performance and assist in making data-driven decisions. They have embarked on some exciting projects and have plenty more in the pipeline.
As the data analyst you will know how to use coding (such as Python, SQL or similar) and have a data analytics background, ideally with experience or an interest in internal audit. We are looking for someone with good commercial acumen and hands on experience of visualisation and data manipulation tools.
Whilst the majority of your role will be focussed on data analytics, the role sits within the internal audit team and will be expected to help out where necessary on audits. It is preferred that you have experience in internal audit, but this can be taught so is not essential.
Get in touch for more details – this role will excite and fast track your career.
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Audit Assistant Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Analytics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Analytics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Intelligence Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in London (Greater)