Senior Manager – Risk Analytics – Connected Technology
2 days left
- Full Time
Our ‘Risk Analytics’ capability sits within Technology Risk Consulting, but works across all our functions, i.e. across Audit, Tax and Advisory. Risk Analytics delivers a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping stakeholders get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
What you’ll be doing
- Audit and advise stakeholders that operate SAP and/or Oracle systems including GRC.
- Leading architecture and build of a Cloud based in-house analytics platform/ solution.
- Building and managing excellent relationships across a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and assess complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express clear views.
What we’re looking for
- SAP/ Oracle certifications (desirable).
- Certifications in GRC and Automation tools (desirable).
- Similar proven experience of winning new business in this area, as well as growing existing stakeholders and engagements.
- Experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL (MS and Oracle), R, Python, Alteryx, Celonis, Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom