Head of Analytics – Tax Technology & Innovation
2 days left
- Full Time
Our Data and Analytics team are at the forefront of the Digital transformation for Tax and are a key growth area for our business.
Data is critical to the strategy of our business; this role will give you an opportunity to shape the future of our business by leading a team of data specialists to be at the forefront of transformation of our Tax and Legal practice.
Working with a mixture of UK and India based engineers spanning both Data and Software engineering, you will play a key role in leading the Data Analytics team to design and implement data driven solutions across our business.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead on complex data & analytics programmes of work from strategy through to execution.
- Work closely with the CDO and Enterprise Data team to align Tax & Legal to firm wide polices and tooling.
- Act as a technical lead on the build and implementation of stakeholder solutions across the data lifecycle - data sourcing, management, quality, reporting & analytics.
- Contribute to business development opportunities by promoting the potential of data in stakeholder pitches, and supporting on RFPs
What we’re looking for
- Have extensive experience growing and leading large Data Analytics teams.
- Have extensive experienced working in an Agile environment, using Scrum, SAFE or LEAN methodologies.
- Be passionate about the value data can bring to support delivery of key business objectives and insights to our stakeholders.
- Have experience in key data & analytics tools and strategies – Machine Learning, Analytics, Data Lakes/Stores, Data Visualisation.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Tax Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom