Investor Engagement Senior Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
At KPMG, our vision is to be the clear choice on the future of Audit. As part of this vision the Investor Engagement programme engages with the investor community on the future of audit and how we, as an audit firm, can reflect their priorities and concerns in the audits we conduct on their current and potential investments. The objective is to listen to and understand investor needs and determine the actions our firm should take in response.
Engaging with shareholders is vital to ensuring our work remains relevant. They are the primary audience of our audit opinions and listening to what they have to say and acting on that information is something we have always taken very seriously.
At a time when business, government and the investor community are focused on the future of audit, we are looking for a talented Senior Manager, with an interest in understanding the views of the investor community and how those views could guide what the future of audit looks like. Responsibilities will include managing the programme on a day-to-day basis, working with the Investor Engagement Director and sponsoring Partners and guiding the activities of one Analyst.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the organisation of events including meeting with speakers and agreeing content and format, drafting invitations, agreeing target audience and designing strategies to ensure maximum attendance.
- Managing content for the programme.
- Review feedback themes and recommend where they should be translated into training for the Audit Practice or the firm. Co-ordinate organising the training with the L&D team. Meet and brief speakers.
- Acting as the Voice of the Investor within KPMG.
What we’re looking for
- Strong project management abilities including defining activities and timescales, working to a budget and managing team members, and other people in the firm, to deliver to time.
- Good at stakeholder management including building relationships internally, able to influence and persuade and resolve conflicting priorities.
- Deep knowledge of the institutions and personnel in the institutional investor community in the UK, and of international institutional investors in UK companies considered an advantage.
- Experience of auditing listed companies is desirable but not essential.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Other Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom